FREE BOLLYWOOD HIPHOP WORKSHOP by Emiko Jane Ishii To celebrate the month of International Women’s Day!!
Dance to Empower ….
By coming to this workshop you will:
*Learn a unique Indian hiphop routine
*Be pushed and inspired through dance
*Strengthen your skills and technique
*Enjoy the vibe with other passionate dancers
Saturday 30th March
16 Balderton Street, London, W1K 6TN
we are going to be fusing the Social Funkiness of Locking with the Cultural Richness of Bollywood – it’s all going to be taught from the ground up so don’t panic – no previous Locking experience is required.
* Want to challenge Yourself and learn New Technique and skills to be able to feel confident on the dance floor?
* Want to learn a unique fusion locking and Bollywood?
* Want to meet like minded People that love to dance?
By coming to this workshop you will
1. Learn foundation steps of Locking
2. Have fun trying something different fusing Locking and Bollywood dance
3. Meet like minded people and have fun in a friendly environment
Saturday 2nd February
12-1:30 – Bhangra Hiphop
1:30-3pm – Bolly Lock
4 Tinworth St, Lambeth, London SE11 5EJ.
Early Bird Book Online
Bhangra Hiphop (12-1:30pm) – £10
Bolly Lock (1:30-3pm) – £10
Both Workshops (12-3pm )- £15
On the Day – At Door
Bhangra Hiphop (12-1:30pm) – £15
Bolly Lock (1:30-3pm) – £15
Both Workshops (12-3pm )- £20